Thursday, October 11, 2012

A Ghostly Card


Here is a Ghostly card I made with Batty Bats, and Boo Ghost Title (Kadoodle Bug Designs), and PK550 Pumpkin Faces (Peachy Keen).  My daughter drew the RIP onto the tombstone.  I used three different buttons including the top left one with the bat made of twine flying across the moon.  I finished it up with a bow for the girl ghost with a floral button.  I hope my work will give you inspiration as I get from visiting other blogs.  I am entering this card into CardzTv Buttons and Boos, and Kadoodle Bug Designs World Card Making Day Challenge.

2 comments:

  1. What a cute project! I love the button moon! Thanks for playing with us at Cardz TV Stamps, hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure love the face on your little ghost! Such a cute card. Thanks for playing with the Cardztv Design Team!

    mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete